About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

October 19, 2009

Menu Plan 19/10/09



@

Last weeks menu was great we didn't have take out at all and the only change in the menu was the Butter Chicken, we just had an easy dinner that night instead.

The Cheesy Stuffed meatloaf was definately a hit, though Concrete_man said it was a little too tomatoey and suggested perhaps next time instead of topping with pasta sauce use BBQ sauce as like a glaze over the top.  The Spanish Tortilla Pie was probably my least favourite of the week, if you follow the link from last week to the recipe you will see what I plan to change next time I try it.

And pizzas, from now on Pizza night will be Jelly Ring Pizzas, just can't see to get the perfect base and Concrete_man said he'd much rather the jelly ring pizza...I'll give more info on these soon.

Anyway I'm about to head to the shops to do the groceries....OH BIG BIG news I managed to make it through the whole week only going to the corner shop to grab milk or bread, no in between grocery trips which is great.

Here is what we are eating this week

Monday
Salad and garlic bread (if I'm game I'll make my own pull apart loaf)

Tuesday
With pasta and vegies

Wednesday

Thursday
Rice, Naan and vegies

Friday
Hambugers and Chips

Saturday
Free - possibly takeaway as we have a birthday party on in the afternoon

Sunday
BBQ - Rib Fillet marinated, sausages, salad and bread.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including the recipe links. The Butter Chicken sounds delicious. I hope that you're able to enjoy it this week.
    Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals!

    ReplyDelete