at
So I'm ready to post my second MPM YAY!
Last week I thought I was pretty damn clever using the left over bolognese sauce from spaghetti to top my crumbed steak to make parmigiana, it was deliscious. The wheels fall off the wagon on Friday after I had my ummm down day and we ended up with take out. Then the weekend was full on with a huge day out Saturday and resorting to 2nd spaghetti for the week (missing out on meatloaf) and then after 2 birthday parties Sunday afternoon....2nd take out for the week! Ah well these things happen.
Anyway I've added the meatloaf back in and hoping to actually get to make it this time around.
**Oh and I just remembered, it's thanksgiving in Canada so MPM will be loaded a little later than normal**
So here is what we are eating this week.
Monday
green salad and herbed potatoes
Tuesday
Rice, naan bread and steamed vegies
(chicken wrap or friend rice for Rat_girl)
Wedensday
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf (see MP 05/10/09 for recipe)
Steamed or mashed potatoes and vegies
Thursday
Crumbed Steak
Chips and salad
Friday
Saturday
Freeeeeeeeeeeee
Sunday
Slow Cooked Roast Lamb (was on special this week)
Roast potatoes, pumpkin and steamed vegies

No comments:
Post a Comment