Although you are not technically looking at a cloth nappy, just the cover, but under neath is your good ol fashion terry towelling square....
About Me
- MuMmARat
- This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwwww that is sooo cute,I love cloth bums too,lol.I just got Angus some cool retro covers on ebay,he needed them,honestly,lol.
ReplyDeleteTash
HAHA well atleast I have an excuse! This was given to me by a girlfriend who is a WAHM she makes and sells nappies, covers and a few other things. She gave it to me as a tester in return for a review and some pics. I'm in love with it.
ReplyDeleteJust waiting for her to come back from holidays and start stocking now as I want her to make me some OSFM AIO's...so excited!
oooh you will have to let me know when she starts stocking.I would love to try and sew some myself But i can just see them turning out so bad,lol.
ReplyDelete