About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

February 01, 2010

Fit Fridays - lets get Fit in Feb


Lets get Fit in Feb

So to celebrate the start of my weight loss blog and to help motivate me to keep exercising and do well in my weight loss challenge I amd launching FIT FRIDAYS at Mummarat's Nest.

I'm going to run them through February and if they prove popular I'll continue.  For some reason I find that motivating others is the best motivator for me.

Here is how it will work.

During the month of February I want everyone to get active, I don't care how, it can be planned exercise like walking or gym or it can be incidental exercise like yard work or house work either way it's exercise.

Each Friday I will post here what exercise I've done for the week, how I'm feeling etc and ofcourse I'll keep you up to date with the progress of my weight loss at The Shrinking Rat.

And then what you need to do is get active, blog about it each Friday, come visit my blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog (I'm working on trying to set up a MR Linky system).  Don't forget to put a link back to my blog so others can follow. If you don't have a blog just come by and just leave a comment letting everyone know what you've been up to for the week.

Make sure and spread the word, the more the merrier...

The wonderful Susan at Dragon's Musings (she is amazing and knocked them up over night just about!!) made up some banners and buttons if you would like to use them on your blog let me know and I'll put them up.

Soooooo what are you doing still sitting here read...go on get moving!

4 comments:

  1. Woot! I'm in... coz this is where I fall down - the dietary is do-able (sorta) but its actually getting out and about that gets me. So thanks for the motivation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like McLinky these days better than Mr Linky, because McLinky allows me to create a Linky in advance, and set specific days and times it opens and closes.

    This is especially great for me since I write most of my posts a few weeks in advance in order to guarantee more frequent content lol

    Once Miss Four has full sessions at kinder instead of the short start of year one hour visits, I should be able to get some exercise in, but I'm not promising anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted the link to my craft group, sorry it took so long!!

    ReplyDelete