Well it's the last Fit Friday in Feb, and although no one has posted I hope a few people have started to get active and got even just a little Fit in Feb.
Fit Fridays have helped me stay a little more focussed and a little more motivated to get moving. So I'm going to continue them and I'm going to March my way through March. So I'm going to dig out the pedometer and start counting my steps. Feel free to join on in.
So what happened this week...had a few disappointments and a couple set backs. Monday I arrived for Mum & Bubs aqua and drove around and could not see anyone there. Apparently I was the only one that turned up, the trainer was there I just didn't see her...so I turned around and went home. Then Tuesday I woke up sick, with gastro so no exercise Tues or Wed. Ah well I still got a little bit in.
Saturday - Wii fit EA Sports Active, 30mins
Sunday - Aqua aerobics (and it was a tough tough tough workout) - part of my weight loss challenge
Monday - Failed Mums & Bubs aqua, always next week
Tuesday - sick
Wednesday - sick
Thursday - Mowed the lawn (jungle) 1hour ...silly though in the middle of a summers day
Friday - Boxing class (am) Pump class (pm) - part of my weight loss challenge
So what have you been up to this week..and are you going to join me March thru March???


No comments:
Post a Comment