I'm certain you will all sleep much better for knowing what I am about to tell you.
But there was infact a reason for my moods the last few days, it has improved a little but I'm still a little touchy.
This morning I woke to find that a 'friend' I have seen since before falling pregnant with Rat_boy has returned and will no doubt hang around for a few days and make me down right miserable!
Now I know it's a New Year, but I don't do resolutions. The only one I ever kept was to never make any more, so I think I should keep that going. I do however like to plan goals for a year and so far I've come up with zilch, well that's a lie, just zilch that I'm ready to put down on paper yet.
However just a minute ago I was standing in front of the mirror putting my hair up and I noticed something, something that I've never seend before in the mirror....I have tuckshop lady arms! I've never ever had loose arms, even when I've been bigger my arms have been toned(ish). I feel horrible now and it's all I can think about.
So I guess my first goal is to improve on that. I best be pull the Wii Fit out tonight and get on those toning exercises.
But for now, I'm off to sort out the laundry, I'm so far behind in there it's a joke, ok maybe it's not because I don't find it all that funny. I've just about got the dirty clothes under control, even though I say I'm behing it was really 1 load of kids clothes, 1 load of our clothes and 1 load of linen. The nappies were the only things actually up to date. HOWEVER the clean washing needs folding. I do love though how I'm so far behind in the folding and putting away of clothes but we can still find all our clothes easily. It's called organised chaos I think...ok really going now, as Rat_girl and Concrete_man are somewhere and Rat_boy is sitll sleeping.
About Me
- MuMmARat
- This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"
January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL,don't you hate that.That's one of the reasons I love being pregnant.Thanks for the welcome back and the link too,gus has just grown out of some of his napies so he needs some new ones ;)
ReplyDeleteTash