hosted by
Nothing much to report from last week, the whole week went by very quickly and to tell you the truth, I know that we ate our dinners but I can barely remember any of them!
I really want to get a little more involved with the menus and food side of things, i'm going to 'try' to take some food pics and post more recipes on my food site. I still have 2 more weeks until Rat_girl is back at kindy so I doubt much will happen before then.
Anyway here is what is on the table this week...
Monday
AGAIN Spaghetti Bolognese...it's become habit as Monday or Tuesday are generally my shopping days and this is always something I have enough ingredients for. Though I jazzed it up a bit more this week I'd been getting e bit slack just throwing in a jar of pasta sauce...tsk tsk
Tuesday
Slow Cooked Chicken, Bacon & Leek Puff Pastry pie
I cooked this over night in the slow cooker and then cooled in the fridge ready to put in the pastry for dinner. I've got enough to make more than 1 pie, or even some parcels to save to lazy night dinners
Wednesday
Crumbed Steak Parmigiana, chips and salad
Thursday
Chicken Cesar Salads with Garlic Bruschetta
Friday
Cheesy Stuffed meatloaf....will have to look back for recipe on this with steamed potatoes, snow peas and baby carrots.
Saturday
Freeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sunday
BBQ - Concrete_Man meat of choice.
I'm working on some Aussie day themed food for next Tuesday. Have a few things in mind...exciting!


No comments:
Post a Comment