So i still haven't been told if we are going away for a few days or not yet, so I'm doing my menu plan anyway and will see what happens. Meals that don't get made this week can easily follow on to next week. Mind you I haven't been to the grogery store yet either. I have been waiting for my "child free" time I'm supposed to get while Concrete_man is on holidays but it hasn't arrived. So no doubt once the Rat_boy wakes up I'll be taking the 2 kids with me. The best thing about that is I don't buy extras it's "get in and get THE HELL OUT".
Here is what we are eating this week.....
hosted by
Monday
Good 'ol Spaghetti Bolognese (this is the meal you make when you haven't planned any meals)
Also threw in some bruschetta garlic bread
Tuesday
Chicken & Camembert turnovers, with greek style salad
Wednesday
Fake Nicoise Salad (it's fake because it doesn't have tuna, crumbed steak instead, but still has potatoes, beans eggs etc)
Thursday
Creamy Chicken Cutty with rice, steamed greens and Naan Bread
PLUS - a special dessert for Concrete_mans birthday...ok it's not that special it's just Pav but it's his favourite.
Friday
Steaks sandwhiches with caramelised onions and home made wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli on the side.
Saturday
Free day - left overs, missed meals, or takeaway.
Sunday
Marinated Roast Beef with herb & garlic potatoes and roasted vegies.


No comments:
Post a Comment