About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

September 21, 2009

Same same, usual usual

Nothing really exciting to update, but it's 730pm both kids have been in bed since 7pm everything is done and ready for tomorrow and to tell you the truth I'm not really certain what to do with myself.

Sunday wasn't all that eventful, Concrete_Man and I had a few words or was it an argument, not really sure. All because I wanted to take Rat_girl to the shops on her own, she just loves coming shopping with me but noooooooo because with Rat_boy at home Concrete_man can't work on his car. Anyway as it was Rat_boy woke from his sleep and came with us anyway. It went ok, though we did abandon the fruit and veg half way through because a certain person needed to weeeeeee, and no it wasn't me. But that is ok I can handle another quick shop run for fruit and veg, or I could just order it online and get it delivered, perhaps I do that. As a reult we had regular shepards pie tonight no sweet potato..bugger! But it was delish, packed full of hidden vegies and even a tin of baked beans for extra goodnes and fibre.

Today wasn't a bad day, I really should have and could have got more done but I chose not to. I'll try tomorrow while I have one at kindy and one at home. Really I just want to give my floors a clean it's embarassing how dirty they are. The new floor in the lounge and office hasn't been cleaned (well it's be vacuumed) since it was put down. Oh no that is a line I did it once!

Dinner and everything was ready early and on time tonight as I had a friends 15yo here entertaining the kids, she even took Rat_girl to the park for a play, which may just explain the early bed time :-) I'm not complaining.

Quick organising up date, my laundry is working fantastic! I'm even using the clothes line again as washing is caugh up and I'm generally only doing 1 smallish wash a day. I still use the dryer for towells and sheets don't like them off the line.Rat_girl put all her own clothes away today AND she had even made her own bed the last 3 mornings in a row. SWEEEET!

The kitchen, I've never seen it so clean. I've added a few cheap baskets to the utensils drawer and the kids container drawer and it's made it a little tidier. The pantry and everything else is working great. Everyone knows where everything goes. And putting the groceries away was a dream. Not to mention i didn't buy things in the shopping I didn't need.

The office is still working great, this week I'm working on the filing cabinet.

I can't wait to get some photos up, it may not be exciting for anyone else but it's exciting for me. I'm lazy and unmotivated so I kind of need to be organised, things need to be easy or else I won't do them at all.

Anyway look at that it's not not 8pm and I don't have anything else to do for the night!

Tomorrow I'm definatley going to get my hair done, or atleast try and I might try for a trip to the health nurse and just have a quick check up and chat about Rat_boy make sure all is well. Seems to be a lot of pressure mounting to get him on solids urgh I can't think of anything worse yet, but guess the time is looming.....ooooooo!!

Ok I'm off, I've waffled way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment