About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 29/03/10



Slowly trying to get back into it

Monday
One pot italian sausage rice

Tuesday
Jatz Chicken with blood & guts potatoes and salad

Wednesday
Beef, Potatoe and spinach curry

Thursday
Chicken with Waldrof Salad (possibly some home made bread)

Friday (Good Friday)
Fish with Roast Vegie salad (I'll just be having the salad)

Saturday
Free Dinner...whatever comes up

Sunday
Roast Lamb dinner - this may be swapped with Saturday yet if we have some family over for dinner on Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. What on EARTH is blood and guts potatoes???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to want to know what Blood & Guts Potatoes are, but I just can't help myself! Please do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not what you think at all!! We ended up having them tonight instead of tomorrow, for some reason I kept the chicken out instead of the sausages!! Anyway...it's the first time I've done the dish, so when the camera is charged I will blog details for you.

    ReplyDelete