About Me

This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"

April 09, 2010

OMG Finally!!!

I haven't been able to log into blogger all week.  It must have something to do with the settings on my computer everyone now and then it just locks me out.

Not only that, but all the auto posts I had set for this week Menu Plan Monday, Kids Cooking Thursday and I had a Fit Friday post for today...none of them have worked DOH!

Anyway I'll try catch up with them over the weekend, probably a bit pointless putting some of them up now.

But while I am here, just letting anyone that is reading know that this year I am taking part in the Cancer Councils Relay for Life.

Here in Cairns we have the BIGGEST regional event held across the country I believe.  It is so much fun, I took part in it pre-kids and I can't wait to do it again this year.  I wasn't really going to worry about the fundraising side, just be a member but as I've had to set up my own fundraising page as part of registration I thought I'd put it out there.  If anyone would like to make a donation the link is below.  You will notice that I have already reached my goal fundraising..yep set thebar real high at $10, which I donated myself LOL.  Anyway I figure every tiny bit helps and it's for such a great cause...I may as well get it out there!

Have a good Friday everyone!

Support Relay for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment