Or should I say blogs aren't me!
I love the idea of keeping a blog, a place to put down my thoughts, things that happen in my day and the occasional useless bits of information. But the reality is that I never seem to continue with them.
I am sure I have unfinished blogs all over the web!!
Which is why this time I think I'll keep it to myself and not worry about followers and readers just yet. Then there is no pressure on me. When I'm ready I'll open it up to the world.
I think though, something I would like to do, just because I haven't done it. Is put the story of how when my baby rats were born...niether of them have been put in writting and I think it would be nice to do so.
So that will be my next post I think....
Till then Rat_Boy is crying!
About Me
- MuMmARat
- This is me, The Rat...partner since 2001 to Concrete_Man, mum to Rat_Girl (born 13.12.05) and Rat_Boy (born 14.05.09). Co-inhabiting our nest are 2 rather large fury 4 legged rats, Boxer_Dog and Black_Dog. We run a business from the nest with Concrete_Man doing the manly physical work while I stay at home and do the 'other' stuff. This means we are often busy, often stressed and often very tired...but then again who isn't! Anyway that's enough for now. As time goes by you will learn a bit more about the family that is "MummaRat's Nest"
August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment